- Cities in Eastern Visayas
- Provinces in Eastern Visayas
- Eastern coasts of the Philippine archipelago
- North - tip of Bicol Peninsula
South - nicket belt of Surigao
East - Pacific Ocean
West - Maqueda Bay, Visayan and Camotes Seas
- Tacloban City
- 21,562.8 sq. kms.
- Leyte has vast plains. Samar is marked by broad upland areas and low rugged hills.
Biliran has fertile plains and lush green hills. These islands have long undulating coastlines.
- No distinc dry or wet season. Driest months - April to May; Rainiest months - November to January.
- 3.6 M (2000 census)
- Lineyte-Samarnon (Waray-Waray), Cebuano, Inabaknon (Capul Is.), Filipino and English.
- Predominantly Catholic